Hello all, whose linking to me er' then?

Started by planbgaming, June 26, 2006, 12:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planbgaming

Hi there,

I was checking my site stats (www.festivallan.co.uk) and I was getting a load of hits from this site.  I joined and had a look through the forums but couldnt find a post linking to us.  Er so where is the linkage coming from.  If anyone knows give me a shout as I like to be on hand to answer any questions about the LAN.

Regards

Andrew

hober

One of the users on the site knows someone promoting your LAN and posted a link in the members only forums :)

Cereal

but noone is comming lol.

who wants to go to a outdoor lan in a country where it rain's like 101% of the time. hahaha

Synapse

hush dutchy, this is the mightiest country in the world.

go watch a windmill!
No guts, no glory.

Markopolo

Cereal

Quote from: Durus on June 26, 2006, 12:21:29 PM

go watch a windmill!

u did that one time but u got hit by it multiple times i see

planbgaming

Hi all,

The event is being held in a marquee so rain is not a problem.

Andrew

Cereal

the nwe still wouldnt be able to come cause tris cant fit his fat body into a maquette.

Synapse

not true, i can fit in a marquee. quite why i'd want to is a different matter tho =]
No guts, no glory.

Cereal

franchise

a big tent!

lan sounds like a good idea to me, though im still awaiting for coops to sort his life out for that one :o

Synapse

you already missed one, slacker!

tho i note the landed contingent have been ignoring me since, must have made a good impression :D
No guts, no glory.

franchise

AceRimmer

Hello PlanB peeps

Small world eh? :)

-Simon
AceRimmer from Landed :p

Synapse

do we like planb people ace? are they companions in the fight to bring lans to all, or bitter rivals for the hearts of gamers? :)
No guts, no glory.