Naxx and AQ40 during the holiday and until TBC, 16th jan 2007

Started by Kraeshi, December 20, 2006, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kraeshi

Been lacking experienced tanks yesterday and today. And it wears me down and the raid.. also the some of the people are slacking on the buffs so I think I might skipp trying to host the raids the 27th and 28th. And see what we can do the 5th of Jan. Might do a xmas bwl run though on the 28th.. all rolls no gold sales etc.

I'd like to thank those that come with proper PvE speccs for the current content in WoW and with 100% focus, so far at least.

tevebord

hardly think anyone will respec PvE for a ghetto aq40 run though o.0

Kraeshi

Quote from: tevebord on December 21, 2006, 10:45:53 PMhardly think anyone will respec PvE for a ghetto aq40 run though o.0

Is that being asked for? Whats being asked for is effort and focus 100%. Only thing failing us today was lack of experienced tanks on twin emps, took a few goes and the tanks got the whole deal, same with the healers. Experience is gold. But then again tevebord "I don't wana tank I don't have a shield" rofl? you're such a slut ;)

tevebord

a raid which is depending on me tanking is never a good raid though

opus

Quote from: tevebord on December 22, 2006, 02:00:12 AMa raid which is depending on me tanking is never a good raid though

qft, teve is the reason I quit.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

opus

I have quit raiding yes, though I shall continue to troll the forums.