Thank you infamous

Started by Planeshift, January 10, 2007, 08:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamo

dudevon

The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Jamo

dudevon was lookin at ur ui work in progress looks sexy hook a brother up would ye

Jamo

also are any irish apart frm u playing?

dudevon

Quote from: Jamo on October 22, 2008, 02:45:05 PMalso are any irish apart frm u playing?
the channel is full of them. Everyone came back including Xlan and some new people I've never heard of. I scrapped that UI, it was too laggy.
The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Jamo

cool. alan said somehing to me on facebook about wotlk but i didnt know peeps were back. AARON COME BACK

hober

IM BACK HAI

but only until the end of the month cause dudevon stopped paying my sub (bastard :( )

Jamo

you're such a fucking scrubber how old are you its a tenner a month JESUS DAVE

hober

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18a9T3rqeYo

NO NAY NEVER,
NO NAY NEVER NO MORE!!!!

Man love this song when drinking

Kimzz

Quote from: dudevon on October 22, 2008, 02:53:03 PM
Quote from: Jamo on October 22, 2008, 02:45:05 PMalso are any irish apart frm u playing?
the channel is full of them. Everyone came back including Xlan and some new people I've never heard of. I scrapped that UI, it was too laggy.

LOLLY??

Lolly

Quote from: Kimzz on November 05, 2008, 05:40:50 PM
Quote from: dudevon on October 22, 2008, 02:53:03 PM

LOLLY??

nein.
wts [item]slightly abused gnome warrior[/item]

Jamo

ur just a washed up old e-celeb

Murwen

Quote from: hober on October 22, 2008, 07:34:03 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18a9T3rqeYo

NO NAY NEVER,
NO NAY NEVER NO MORE!!!!

Man love this song when drinking

Awesome song, my buddy and I watched that same clip last time we were drunk and we couldn't stop laughing after what happens at 0:21 :P