Infamous vs Icecrown Citadel (Part one)

Started by Woot, April 17, 2010, 12:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woot

One of my first "serious" projects, hope you'll enjoy it!

Warcraftmovies.com

Dont forget to rate it! ;)
"An open mind sees the world reflected within them, but a closed mind looks for the world to be their reflection."

Buckleberry

Dont have a download link available ? Only premium members can download it from warcraftmovies :(

Woot

Hmm didnt know WCM changed that o.O But tbh, HD stream in fullscreen is truly awesome. Anyway, gonna upload tonite to filefront or something! :)
"An open mind sees the world reflected within them, but a closed mind looks for the world to be their reflection."

Nezma

Pretty sure that deathwhisper kill wasn't heroic mode :P

Woot

scottw

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Woot

Its just start of p2 and we always start there, ANYWAY, stop mocking already!

Ackie

This music along with all the speech is insane. Wheres it from? (ok I got to credits)

Nezma

Quote from: Woot on April 17, 2010, 04:43:28 PM
You dont know when it was frapsed, nap!

Regardless of when it was shot I can tell you it isn't a heroic kill :P

No need to be all defensive, its a good video and many times better than anything I could chuck together, good work ;)

Woot

Quote from: Nezma on April 17, 2010, 10:43:03 PM
Quote from: Woot on April 17, 2010, 04:43:28 PM
You dont know when it was frapsed, nap!

Regardless of when it was shot I can tell you it isn't a heroic kill :P

No need to be all defensive, its a good video and many times better than anything I could chuck together, good work ;)

Are you just winding me up matey?

<3 Neme!