Does buckleberry also sell gold?

Started by Ruchia, October 04, 2006, 05:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizu

Rofl. haha, shitfaces cockcunts, dang u had me. rofl, took awhile before i fucking figured out what you were doing, shit. I agree with u all. im sorry. im a dull fuck. but jesus this could make a person insane u know -.-".. but franc. u seriously gotta calm ur nerves.. shit :|

franchise

lol

whos gonna be next to keep this thread going :D

AceRimmer

hollow

posting in a legendary thread

Kai is a fag

Pilch

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS ABUSE?!

Chem

Quote from: Rizu on November 01, 2006, 10:19:37 PMRofl. haha, shitfaces cockcunts, dang u had me. rofl, took awhile before i fucking figured out what you were doing, shit. I agree with u all. im sorry. im a dull fuck. but jesus this could make a person insane u know -.-".. but franc. u seriously gotta calm ur nerves.. shit :|

You have a great chance of being recruited.
3x12=36
2x12=24
1x12=12
0x12=18

Rizu

Quote from: Chem on November 02, 2006, 04:29:46 PM
Quote from: Rizu on November 01, 2006, 10:19:37 PMRofl. haha, shitfaces cockcunts, dang u had me. rofl, took awhile before i fucking figured out what you were doing, shit. I agree with u all. im sorry. im a dull fuck. but jesus this could make a person insane u know -.-".. but franc. u seriously gotta calm ur nerves.. shit :|

And I want to be recruited as well. Even when I didn't get the point about this thread. Instead of pointing me to the explanation, some of you told me to go fuck myself and like Acerimmer, Opus and Franchise once said: Rizu, because he's a cunt. READ THE FUCKING THREAD, YOU ARE A MORON. oh fuck off Rizu, nobody likes you, go fuck yourself. <- I don't know if that involves some of the [username] abuse, but...  Yeah Chem. Looks like I'm really wanted in there =)

tyeldran

haha cunt [username]! damn assholes :D gonna fuck ya all....

-ninja dorf trained by hogger-
[url="http://myspace-722.vo.llnwd.net/01093/22/78/1093138722_l.jpg"]http://myspace-722.vo.llnwd.net/01093/22/78/1093138722_l.jpg[/url][/img]

Kiri

Kiri

opus

Quote from: Rizu on November 02, 2006, 07:31:36 PM
Quote from: Chem on November 02, 2006, 04:29:46 PM

And I want to be recruited as well. Even when I didn't get the point about this thread. Instead of pointing me to the explanation, some of you told me to go fuck myself and like Acerimmer, Opus and Franchise once said: Rizu, because he's a cunt. READ THE FUCKING THREAD, YOU ARE A MORON. oh fuck off Rizu, nobody likes you, go fuck yourself. <- I don't know if that involves some of the [username] abuse, but...  Yeah Chem. Looks like I'm really wanted in there =)

you really are fucking special, if someone says something insulting on this board and it has your name in it, then they're using the username tag.

I'm not right now though, Rizu you aren't very smart.

Rizu

you really are fucking special, if someone says something insulting on this board and it has your name in it, then they're using the username tag.

I'm not right now though, Rizu you aren't very smart.
[/quote]

Hehe, I totally agree with you there Opus :|
Feel disliked about it now tbh, for starting all this fuss bout this just silly random post =\

Don't you judge me!
 Still up to the classleader (?) to deside if u need\want me or not.
But imma stop whining about this right now. thnx [username]

carl

Indeed, you are dire Kiri.

Quote from: Rizu
Still up to the classleader (?) to deside if u need\want me or not.
If your a rogue or priest, I would guess your chances of getting recruited just went down.
- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

AceRimmer

Hatori

[url="http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png"]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png[/url][/img]