Mods used in Grobulus kill video

Started by Illuminir, July 30, 2006, 01:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminir

Sorry to have to bother everyone for this, but I stumbled across your Naxx video through the eyes of Jopyz. 
I was wondering if somebody (hopefully Jopyz him/herself) coud tell me what mods this priest uses, more specifically, the statring/ArcHUD/whatever the mod is that gives you the stats around your character. 
I found older versions of this mod, but obviously they don't work for 1.11.

I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks
Illuminir

sam

Jopyz UI is overcrowded and poorly managed, why would u want his UI!
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

pretty sure the mods around his char are from a nurfed ui beta, and the bars are also nurfed too, so i'd guess it's a more recently updated beta
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

JoPY

sam

Quote from: TRUMBLE on August 01, 2006, 12:19:48 PM
pretty sure the mods around his char are from a nurfed ui beta, and the bars are also nurfed too, so i'd guess it's a more recently updated beta

retard, u never even used a UI, ur default cos ur PC is dire
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

sam

JoPY

It is one of the macro buttons down left!!  ;)

Hicks

Log uses the default interface, no wonder he is such a bad tank.

log

Quote from: Hicks on August 01, 2006, 05:23:17 PM
Log uses the default interface, no wonder he is such a bad tank.

this is what a man's interface looks like!!:

(i miss my second righthand action bar  :()

hober

Touldane

Touldane aka. FronK

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

lol mine looks like log's but without ct raid / sct / enemy castbars
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

franchise

I think mines the most simple, apart from a couple of hunter mods like tranqhelper, its competely default, not even got ctraid (is this a problem? I find i lag and disc alot less with out it).

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

nah i don't use any mods and i'm fine in raids