INFAMOUS VIDEO COLLECTION

Started by scottw, May 01, 2007, 05:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamo

hober

Twins vid? you havent released that yet?

Man go back to basics and just put music on top of the video so they get released within, oh i dunno, a month? of you killing them!

scottw

Quote from: hober on July 02, 2008, 10:05:01 PMTwins vid? you havent released that yet?

Man go back to basics and just put music on top of the video so they get released within, oh i dunno, a month? of you killing them!

i couldnt as our 1st kill was with the normal tac and it was really fucking shit to watch so i waited until the week after and got the reverse kill too. i wanted to make something far more entertaining for once as i enjoy actually editing videos, not spending 2 minutes on them.

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Jamo

see hobers patchwerk vid for masterclass (including bad rock music)

Csillag

Hi Slackers  ;)

WTB Muru first kill video ASAP!

hober

Quote from: Jamo on July 03, 2008, 09:07:52 AMsee hobers patchwerk vid for masterclass (including bad rock music)

At least I had mine released before the next expansion arrived

Jamo

Siona

I've uploaded my unedited footage of the kj kill for Scott to use it with his one :)
u can find it here:

http://files.filefront.com/KJ+KILL+UNEDITEDavi/;11367014;/fileinfo.html

it's compressed with FFDS with like 60-70% of the wmv filesize and with the same quality.. u might need a codec to play it:

ftp://ravens:[email protected]/ffdshow-rev2060_20080801.zip

u can play most of the video formats with this codec, so dont worry, it wont screw up anything on your computer.
Scott: if u cant import the video into Vegas, just install the codec, it has to work.

------- Mage tank is VIABLE -------

Fin

lol why not just use the original fraps = less loss of quality and prolly a bigger file size but makes it easier for rendering and maintaining quality...♦

Siona

because i cant upload 20 GB  :P

Myshra

Quote from: Fin on August 05, 2008, 10:59:13 AMlol why not just use the original fraps = less loss of quality and prolly a bigger file size but makes it easier for rendering and maintaining quality...♦

because raw avi isn't good for the soul at any decent resolution :(

Cylia

Quote from: EVL on August 05, 2008, 11:01:44 AMbecause i cant upload 20 GB  :P

600 MB is abit low though... isn't it?

carl

- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

Siona

its not with a decent compress method.

Fin

Understood all arguments but from a purist point of view any compression is a lossy compression on video = bad so keeping it in the original format is always the first priority (esp. when the original was already a lossy compression) however we are unlikely to publish at full res. so it is largely semantics at this time.