The return of a legend.

Started by blokus, July 03, 2008, 03:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Legendary bad player more like :o

Aegis

Primula

Fucking awesome screenshot. Such a SHIT pala tho.

Myshra

hober

Chem

3x12=36
2x12=24
1x12=12
0x12=18

Aegis

Jamo

why does everyone dislike datawizard?

franchise

It was group bullying mostly by Coops that forced him out. Think it was jealousy from the other druids. He was a true visionary, ahead of his time.

hober

Buckleberry

Its true, Coopsy started this huge lobby to get rid of Datawizard, I think he was almost crying when he whispered me about the reasons he got kicked from the guild.

Hicks

That screen shot is deceptive, I've got full tier 2, we're in BWL and I'm not afk ! We must have been close to Nef so I could get that Paladin sword instead of Aaronj  !

Datawizard is a name that will live on in the history of Infamous and Outland, much like Rosa Parks he stood against tyranny and oppression. I hope Coopsy, Buckleberry and Erector hang their heads in shame at their persecution of him !

carl

- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

Jamo

i still think Judgement is the best armour set, just infront of Dreadnaught :p

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

hicks come back and level with me
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.