Doomwalker - YouTube Google

Pre-TBC

Naxxramas

All encounters - Google FileFront

AQ40

C'thun - Google

Multiple Encounters

Infamous HQ - FileFront

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Nezma

Click here style links:

Click [url=http://www.clickhere.co.uk]HERE[/url]

Would give:

Click HERE

Fin

Scott, do you have a non-google link for Naxx? Something like DivX?

scottw

Quote from: Fin on May 01, 2007, 05:40:19 PMScott, do you have a non-google link for Naxx? Something like DivX?

got removed off filefront so i have to reupload it, ill try to remember to tomorrow before I go to college : >

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Erestor

hober

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

you got any tbc kills where i'm not on the fucking floor for the majority !?!?! :(
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

opus

Erestor

Touldane

I used to have loads of Infamous videos, my fav one being the first ever Lucifron kill from waaaay back in MC, but I managed to fuck up the hard drive I had them on :(.
If anyone have it please upload it to somewhere.

(First Rag kill is another one of my favorites.)

Touldane aka. FronK

Lolly

I particularly liked the end of the doomwalker vid. Log's dying...and the pallies are hammer of wrathing   8)

Erestor

my favo is where Trumble dies.  brings a smile on my face everytime

Fin

franchise

Quote from: Touldane on May 01, 2007, 10:24:43 PMI used to have loads of Infamous videos, my fav one being the first ever Lucifron kill from waaaay back in MC, but I managed to fuck up the hard drive I had them on :(.
If anyone have it please upload it to somewhere.

(First Rag kill is another one of my favorites.)

I have a bunch of the old movies fronkster, ill have a look tonight. Dont remember seeing a lucifron there, but theres the epic long mc video which has that kill included. Also found the fuzz rag wipe which was sooooooooooooo funny at the time.