Main Menu

Goodbye

Started by sam, March 12, 2009, 08:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam

It seems that someone has seen fit to remove me from the forums completely.

I bid you farewell friends.

I hope the forums bless you with many more years of good reading

xxx
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

doomcuddlerstabby

Quote from: Thelegend on December 18, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
they were talking beastiality and everything!

Scary scary stuff.

My conclusion: I like it.

hober

Aegis

Myshra

He's only blocked from the raiding private forum.  

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

The pills won't help you now.
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

speedy

Goodbye again everyone, the powers that be have stealth banned me citing that the forum is down due to stress levels, the only ones stressing are they!

I am off to more troll resistant pastures new.

May the cookie never crumble!

Kraeshi

The powers have stealth banned you? There is no ban, seriously.

James

If you were banned, your user level would be 0 and there'd be a nice word BANNED next to your name.

sam

I wasnt banned as per say, I got the nice message saying that I could not perform any action due to high stress levels on the forum, clearly someone has since tinkered with this since I posted as its now been removed.

Dire admins.
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

Kraeshi

Aw you poor thing, do you want some cookies and milk?

Kraeshi

Enjoy your week long mute Sam. ;)

doomcuddlerstabby

Sam's like herpes, he never really goes away.
Quote from: Thelegend on December 18, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
they were talking beastiality and everything!

Scary scary stuff.

My conclusion: I like it.

Topcat

This sums up how i feel right about now

'Titanic' Theme Song

speedy

This is more than a 72 hour mute I wish to complain to the MODS.