Infamous Video (And saying hello to u)

Started by Tyrithinius, March 03, 2007, 12:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrithinius

Hi there guys,

I watched your video the other day, the one where u cleared naxx and did kel'thuzad for your first time in the week before christmas. I want to congratulate you on that (Maybe late but still) :). I am also wondering what program you used scottw, as it was very well edited, and wouldn't mind trying out which program you used there.

Good Luck for future raids, hope you guys continue to do some awesome raiding and please put more movies on :) like watching your raids and love the editing.

scottw

recorded using fraps (which wont work with my new huge resolution -_-)
edited using sony vegas 6.0

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Tyrithinius

Tyrithinius

o and also on the icons on the movie or the so called "Boss count", what did u use to get the 3d models etc.?

scottw

Quote from: Tyrithinius on March 03, 2007, 05:26:21 PMo and also on the icons on the movie or the so called "Boss count", what did u use to get the 3d models etc.?

wowmodelviewer i think or my warcraft studio

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.