Naxx and AQ40 during the holiday and until TBC, 16th jan 2007

Started by Kraeshi, December 20, 2006, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kraeshi

If you guys are interested PL (I) will try to host AQ40 and/or Naxx raids with start 19:30 (20:00), invites 19:15. Today 20th and tomorrow 21st, 27th and 28th and then Regular Thursday, Sunday, Monday, tuesday from the 5th of Jan 2007 until the 16th of Jan when TBC goes live (will it? ::)).

All loot is given out based on need for upgrades, and no backpack items. No special priorities, (e.g. I won't steal a sword or something as ML) except splinters (I got 18 splinters though :P). Those that have 10+ splinters will be prioritized for rolls on splinters that drops. Will see if I can't use the mats we got in PL to get the stoneshield and titans needed. Depending on the bosses we want to take down you bring pots accordingly of course.
Spider and Necro wing, instructor should be easy enough, how ever if anyone would like to help out with the rest of the bosses after Instructor I would appriciate it. Abom wing depends on resources people pull together to do it.

There are no prios on the spots, I'll bring in those that I believe will give the best possible run. And I won't give someone a spot or hold a spot just because they are PL. I am doing this for the community until TBC. Hoping we can get this to work and have fun.

I've given notice about this to the people of drama as they aren't raiding until TBC and I was notified that yesterdays raid toppled your raiding for 2006 except for maybe a optional raid today in AQ40.

We use ventrilo 2.3
Vendetta and/or Biggwigs works just as well, depends on the MT we got for the fight.
oRA2 or CTRA, suggest oRA2 but if you find it complicated use CTRA of course.

If you come to the raids, please show the same dedication and focus you do in your guilds run (or perhaps even better :D)
Also if you have any questions you are free to contact me in-game or on IRC, name is Grecasi in both cases. I'll try to check this thread for replies.

ps. sorry for the short notice ^_^

Kraeshi

For those that don't belong to infamous main guild aka, wearing a infamous tag, don't pm me asking for invites please. I am only extending this to selected experienced players from selected guilds. Sorry but we aren't planing on wiping more then needed.

sam

All loot is given out based on need for upgrades, and no backpack items.

too unclear for me
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

Quote from: Grecasi on December 20, 2006, 03:32:06 PMI am only extending this to selected experienced players from selected guilds. Sorry but we aren't planing on wiping more then needed.

you do realise they have garamicky don't you
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

franchise

You're just jealous the small print says "no dire players like 'SINISTERS! TRUMBLE!' will be allowed"

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

traxx

So, particulary about naxx, we got some bosses down like loatheb, thaddius, goth, 4HM. We are in more needs of those drops then the drops from earlyer bosses (i belive most peeps got shoulders, belt, bracers and some classes even the boots(pala, huntor druid!?).

Cant we do some priortization on this, since we will wipe like 3 times as much on these harder bosses cause of the fact some people have never done those bosses before.

Btw, you guys finally upgraded ur ventrilo server? the old one was awfull sound quality :P
DUDEVON: sorry traxx. i edited your sig cause it was too fucking big. seriously Tongue

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

yes i highly doubt that 20-20 of two guilds will advance further then the first few bosses of naxx, you can have whatever rules you want on 4 hm, i very much doubt that a mix could get there, so it doesn't matter.

maexanna and htaddius might be doable, but that's about it i'd imagine

traxx

laotheb, gothik, sapphiron aint that hard if you have the frost resis aswell
DUDEVON: sorry traxx. i edited your sig cause it was too fucking big. seriously Tongue

Barron

Remind me how you get to Sapph?..........oh wait you have to kill 4hm first!
[url="http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/111/untitled123ko6.jpg"]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/111/untitled123ko6.jpg[/url][/img]

Chem

Conversation between Trumble and Traxx, its like watching Chuckle Brothers!
3x12=36
2x12=24
1x12=12
0x12=18

traxx

lol chem.

And yea barron, but i think we can manage to set up a 40 man raid the first few days of januari to kill em.
We have proven that we are able to do them first try.

Tyr

Quote from: traxx on December 21, 2006, 03:44:30 PMlol chem.

And yea barron, but i think we can manage to set up a 40 man raid the first few days of januari to kill em.
We have proven that we are able to do them first try.

Just do it with sinisters, at least they've seen lolheb :P