Does buckleberry also sell gold?

Started by Ruchia, October 04, 2006, 05:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chem

And the roundabout of infinitity continues to spin.
3x12=36
2x12=24
1x12=12
0x12=18

AceRimmer

It really amuses me how much of a fucking idiot [username] is, I really cannot fathom why his mother didn't drown him at birth.

Rizu

Quote from: AceRimmer on November 03, 2006, 12:42:10 PMIt really amuses me how much of a fucking idiot [username] is, I really cannot fathom why his mother didn't down him at birth.

lmao. I find you quite amusing [username] :)

carl

.... The temptation to uninstall the [ username ] mod.
- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

AceRimmer

I think it's a convenient idiot-checker.

Leave it in :D

SwiftJustice

AceRimmer You're a cock!

AHAHA I didnt even use that gay ass username thingy!

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

I AGREE SINISTERS-TRUMBLE IS A REALLY NICE GUY!?

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Abynthe

I'm better than you.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Tyr

Quote from: SINISTERS-TRUMBLE on November 04, 2006, 03:24:23 PMI AGREE SINISTERS-TRUMBLE IS A REALLY NICE GUY!?

you're just some casual player, faggot.

Lolly

Tyr

Jamo

Lolly

we allways had irish cunts posting here. Get back to leveling your crappy warrior to 70. twice :p

Kili

Quote from: Ivriniel on October 04, 2006, 01:26:41 PMon the other hand, more dire people would be good for infamous, so [Username] is not alone!

:'( me is dire snif