Main Menu

Naxx Vid

Started by Dornak, April 13, 2008, 07:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dornak

:( kinda sad you didn't put a list of songs Scott loll Anyway There is a song on there when you are fighting Heigan I was wondering the name of that song lol I know its prob hella on but a kick ass song anyway thanks.

scottw

Quote from: Dornak on April 13, 2008, 07:17:36 PM:( kinda sad you didn't put a list of songs Scott loll Anyway There is a song on there when you are fighting Heigan I was wondering the name of that song lol I know its prob hella on but a kick ass song anyway thanks.

ask tris!

tris answer the man!!

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Dornak

EHHH still nothing boo i really like that song lol :-\

Dornak

Damn US SERVERS cant log onto to others grrrrr anyway if and when you find out to let me know i be checking back mon!!!!

Myshra

is it the prodigy - under my wheels (big big guess since you said tris would know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTjLMfJvrk&feature=related

scottw

Quote from: Myshra on April 15, 2008, 08:36:03 AMis it the prodigy - under my wheels (big big guess since you said tris would know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTjLMfJvrk&feature=related

not on heigan, that was raz.. hang on i have the folder i used to make the vid on my external ill go look

/// hahahah its the only song I dont have in the folders.. typical.

deffo got it off tris tho.

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Dornak

LOL thats typical for that to happen   :'( Anyway I pretty much did it a long way to get the song I had Dl the vid that you all made for naxx ran it though sound forge waited and waited for it to load because of the vid as well lol. Then I saved the file as a mp4 then once it was saved I loaded in sound forge again went through cut out that song and saved it to a new mp4 file and  ;D good to go lol....

If you do find out who it is let me know. That song that you have on Heigan I listen to it while fighting Kalecgos thus we have still not downed him will it seems hard to get people to log on but its a hella fun fight. Any suggestions on group rotations and set up for portals and so forth how many healers and what not did you run with...

scottw

Quote from: Dornak on April 15, 2008, 10:16:29 AMLOL thats typical for that to happen   :'( Anyway I pretty much did it a long way to get the song I had Dl the vid that you all made for naxx ran it though sound forge waited and waited for it to load because of the vid as well lol. Then I saved the file as a mp4 then once it was saved I loaded in sound forge again went through cut out that song and saved it to a new mp4 file and  ;D good to go lol....

If you do find out who it is let me know. That song that you have on Heigan I listen to it while fighting Kalecgos thus we have still not downed him will it seems hard to get people to log on but its a hella fun fight. Any suggestions on group rotations and set up for portals and so forth how many healers and what not did you run with...

check our video

hober

uno momento im looking into this

edit: its spineshank - fallback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9nWJ7ZyslE

Dornak

Quote from: hober on April 15, 2008, 04:17:46 PMuno momento im looking into this

edit: its spineshank - fallback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9nWJ7ZyslE

yea thats it AWESOME  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D