Main Menu

HELLO

Started by Deathofdan, February 12, 2007, 06:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathofdan

hey guys/gals
im not a mmber of your guild infact im not even on your server  :P but i was interested in your post TBC raid progress. i'm the 1st T4 on my realm and im in a guild called Noble Elite Guard (NEG) from a "lesser" realm called quel'thalas we are the best raiding guid on our server and are due to go into grull's lair soon we have cleared most of karazhan and i was interested to know where you are now....i know you have cleared both these instance's but just how far have you got?. i was hoping to maybe ask some question's and get tactical direction for our upcoming encounters if you would be willing to   ;D.
if not then gl with your progress and ill be watching with keen eyes to see what your murdering next  ;)

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

we killed mag this night world first
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Deathofdan

sweet so you have a full T4 player now?....will you be putting a screenshot on forum?

franchise

trumbles got full tier 6 pally gear

carl

Trumble still level 65?
- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

Deathofdan

Quote from: franchise on February 13, 2007, 05:28:35 PMtrumbles got full tier 6 pally gear

T6???? from where? i am under the impression there is only 5 tier's currently or do you consider the dungeon set 3 to be tier 4?

Abynthe

I'm better than you.

Deathofdan

YHBT ??? wtf does that mean?

Lolly

get out now! while you still can! :(

Deathofdan

Quote from: lunarya on February 14, 2007, 03:31:21 AMget out now! while you still can! :(
thats what YHBT means? do you understand the principle of abbrieviations  :P

Abynthe

Quote from: Deathofdan on February 14, 2007, 03:22:08 AMYHBT ??? wtf does that mean?

I can't decide if you're an incredibly stupid person, or a troll, convincingly pretending to be a stupid person. I suspect the former.
I'm better than you.

carl

Quote from: Deathofdan on February 14, 2007, 03:22:08 AM
YHBT ??? wtf does that mean?

Google is your friend: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/YHBT
Has no relevence (YHBT) to this thread, but that is what it means.
- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

franchise

Abynthe

Quote from: carl on February 14, 2007, 07:39:55 AM
Quote from: Deathofdan on February 14, 2007, 03:22:08 AMYHBT ??? wtf does that mean?

I disagree. Talking about Trumble's (admittedly awesome) Tier 6 paladin counts in the classic sense, as far as I'm concerned.
I'm better than you.

Cereal

Quote from: Abynthe on February 14, 2007, 11:12:08 AM
Quote from: carl on February 14, 2007, 07:39:55 AM

I disagree. Talking about Trumble's (admittedly awesome) Tier 6 paladin counts in the classic sense, as far as I'm concerned.

QFT TBH!