Sinisters new Forum logo!

Started by Giku, August 21, 2006, 05:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giku

Hi, my name is Giku
From the Sinisters guild

And we need a new forum logo(stead of the boring Phpb thingy logo :P)
and before we use this(not certain we will though), I want your permission really :D

sorry I misspelled Recruitment, but cna fix that

Regards,
Giku

P.s. I still love u all, well most of you guys anyway :P

Pikachu

Giku

Does that mean it's a well-thought out and considered yes?

Synapse

i think i can speak for the guild here and give a big thumbs up.

knock yourself out champ.
No guts, no glory.

Jamo

Fluo

Hasjmeleaah

doll

should've made one for craftwerk too !

opus

sam

On a serious note all of the people we have recruited applied off their own backs, we did not approach anyone. But who can blame anyone wanting to get out of a guild Fluo is in ? :o
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

Jamo

lies you asked me, maybe im just that good?

Hatori

[url="http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png"]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png[/url][/img]

sam

Quote from: jamo on August 22, 2006, 12:35:13 AM
lies you asked me, maybe im just that good?

I was referring to sinisters, you on the otherhand was like a fly on a turd tbh.
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

Fluo

Quote from: sam on August 21, 2006, 11:15:10 PM
On a serious note all of the people we have recruited applied off their own backs, we did not approach anyone. But who can blame anyone wanting to get out of a guild Fluo is in ? :o
Yep, we'll just have to try and work out where we're going wrong and fix it.

Hasjmeleaah

Quote from: Fluo on August 22, 2006, 04:23:08 PM
Quote from: sam on August 21, 2006, 11:15:10 PM
Yep, we'll just have to try and work out where we're going wrong and fix it.

mweh unless you recruit all of our members and rename yourself infamous your pretty much screwed right there fluo.