Started by Sexie, August 11, 2006, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orban

I'm using nurfed unit frames you tool.

And Dudevon I was bad mage not buffing you :(
IM IN UR AKOUNT; SHARDING UR PURPLZ

hober

really?

hmmm thought nurfed unit frames had a border and an animated portrait built in (like adapt only it was included in the unit frames mod)

Orban

I said I modified them! Border + Portrait = clutter, don't need that.

hober

w/e
portrait is the best bit!

actually I lie, the fade effect on the HP bars is the best bit

Orban

Hahahha...liar!

I disabled both. ;)

Myshra

Quote from: dudevon on August 22, 2006, 12:34:12 PM

never used the window but all that does is tell you who's missing AI of the people your assigned to?

Orban

Yes.

I can't get it to use Arcane Brilliance tho. There's is an option to enable group buffing, but when I enable it and try to buff a person it lists all the people in the group who lack AI, but it doesn't allow me to buff AI, just AB or "cancel". Bit crappy.

Loko

Coopsy

i do hope you dont raid heal with your groups like that loko :)

far too much distance to move your mouse from group 1 to group 8 for example.... THE PEOPLE WILL DIE LOKO AND IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT!?!
Erestor - Too young? thats like having too much money

Chem

3x12=36
2x12=24
1x12=12
0x12=18

Loko

Quote from: Coopsy on October 13, 2006, 10:51:38 AMi do hope you dont raid heal with your groups like that loko :)

far too much distance to move your mouse from group 1 to group 8 for example.... THE PEOPLE WILL DIE LOKO AND IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT!?!

I've yet to go on a raid, I'm far too ghetto for BWL and I haven't been able to do MC yet. Not sure how I'll sort my groups for 40mans so as not to fuck up my current UI layout too much.

Edit: Prolly 3 rows of 3 groups to the left. =P