I quit the game, what's to become of the account and character?

Started by Gorgedweller, July 31, 2006, 10:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

no one will buy it on this forum, they've seen how i play, and just can't compare to me
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Sexie

Quote from: TRUMBLE on August 01, 2006, 12:18:18 PM
no one will buy it on this forum, they've seen how i play, and just can't compare to me

i sold my accnt awhile back using this forums here . . .

explain pls
* Vexie (Priest) - Bladefist
* Vexie (Priest) - Outland
+ tons of alts . . .

Tubbins

160 euros is of equal value to Ã,£109.38

-Live mid-market rates as of 2006.08.01 12:07:57 UTC.

opus

Quote from: TRUMBLE on August 01, 2006, 12:18:18 PM
idd, short of drooling on the keyboard while smacking yourself in the face with a claw hammer I'm not sure how anyone could emulate your skillz Trumblol.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

yeah but you can't argue with 22.19% of total dmg in aq20
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

sam

Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

sam

A pensioner who used petrol to clean glue off his kitchen floor blew up his semi-detached house.
Ronald Cox escaped virtually unscathed from the explosion which ripped through his Scunthorpe home, bringing down part of the kitchen ceiling.

Mr Cox, 75, had been removing floor tiles and, after trying unsuccessfully with cleaning products, tried to remove glue using an eggcup full of petrol.

The fuel gave off vapours which were set on fire by a boiler pilot light.

The explosion blew out a front bay window and caused structural damage to an inside wall.

Mr Cox was given oxygen at the scene before being taken to hospital as a precaution.

Group manager for Humberside Fire and Rescue Stuart Spence said Mr Cox was lucky to escape the blast uninjured and warned people not to use fuel in the house.

He said: "The place for petrol is in motor vehicles."

Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

Hicks

What did your Sinisters leaving post say Gorge ? I hope it was flame filled and created drama, it's the only way to go !

minimikos

[url="http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/323/mikossig1mr.png"]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/323/mikossig1mr.png[/url][/img]