Main Menu

Water buissness

Started by Mi, May 14, 2006, 01:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi

Hello!, Im am a priest called Mi and I am a member of Aversion.
Today I was trying to collect som crystal water in IF so I asked Vixyan.
"May I please buy some water from you"
He answered "only for guildies" wich I can understand so I though maby a little more money will do.
"10g for 100 crystal water please" but he still refuses to sell me water and I can understand that.
I have a proposal to make. Sins you (vixyan) wich to help your guildies with water wich is admirable you might benefit from this deal.
If you sell me 100 crystal water for 100g you can give that gold to the priests in your guild and the priest will then be able to get water for them selves without your help. That must be a very good deal for you sins you seem to hate creating water.
It will also be good for the priests in your guild because you are not always online to be able to make water for them.
Good for you, good for your priest friends and good for me sins I will then get my fucking water.
Thank you!

Myshra

Pikachu

I'll sell you 100 crystal for 100g any time any place  ;D

doll

if only people would offer me 10 gold for when they ask me a summon, instead i get a lot of random insults and a /ignore + "doll is a selfish batard" chat in /1, if i tell them im alone and no one replied to my kind asking in general for help with summoning ^^

on a sidenote: have you ever played a mage? you'll get sick of all the /pms by randoms of people who ask you for water, and so much of them are impolite that eventually you'll just start ignoring them all, no matter what :x

Mi

Sorry for overreaktig and swearing in your forum. I just hate to be put on ignore for stupid reasons.
Everything has a price. Thats it.

Abynthe

Everything does not have a price. I no longer summon non-guildies, non-party members anywhere, ever. I got so sick of the continually whispers from 15+ (yes, and we only get summon at 20) that I just won't do it any more.
I'm better than you.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

yeah water is only for guildies, complain about your mages.

i never gave water to people even if i had 200 reserve from an mc run.

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Hasjmeleaah

the water thing, pft. I feel for our mage mains really.

"can I have some water."
-"sure, im at the wastwander pirates in the east."
"come to gadgetzan please."
-"no, I'm doing a quest here and you want the water."
"fuck you nm."

At this point you wonder wtf. But whatever.

"can I get an IF portal?"
-"sure, just gimme 18s and it's np."
"wtf, rip-off."
-"no, that's the cost of a rune of portals which is needed to make a portal."
noobassunderagemofo is ignoring you.

Now these are two instances of people asking me for services which I can remember, but I assure you there are many more.

Now my 'conversations' with beggers go like this:

"can i please get water?"
-no response from me.
"can I have water?"
-no response.
"water?"
-still no response, seriously get a clue im not answering
"come on, give me water."
-seriously im sitting here ignoring you cause im doing my own thing and I really cba making water all day long for people I don't even know and will never know.
"fuck you dickhead"

Now if you need water I suggest you reroll mage, because you can't rely on other people to provide service for you. If your guild's too crap to have a mage on to give you this then find another guild but dont go complaining to random mages.

Also... [wowitem]8766[/wowitem], [wowitem]19301[/wowitem] and [wowitem]13724[/wowitem] (last two replenish the same as crystal waters do) are just 3 examples of easy obtainable mana replishing items. Stop bugging random mages.

Kiri

This is perhaps the most retarded thread I have ever read.

Thankyou to the OP for wasting 30 seconds of my valuable life :O

franchise

your inactive ure not allowed to post here!

hober

open up the trade window frist and then ask for water, thats the best way to get it!

Coopsy

dont ever ask hober for water in an instance, he runs away... :P
Erestor - Too young? thats like having too much money

hober

opus

if you ever open a trade window with me and stick a lockbox in it, without asking, you'll get instantly added to my ignore list.

manners cost nothing.

sam

MI HOW ABOUT U GET SOME FKIN REGEN THEN U WONT NEED WATER LIKE ME.

UNTIL THEN GO DROWN URSELF AND REALISE THAT I AM THE GREATEST PRIEST ON OUTLAND AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MERE MINION TO ME.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.