Hey guys, written something long again <3 + How rude =/

Started by DrizztyGIRL, September 23, 2008, 12:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrizztyGIRL

.... stuff cut out...

Best regards Drizzty

edit: they werent best Drittzy after all. please dont make these kind of posts again.

DrizztyGIRL

For anyone who's played a lot of poker before, curious to what else we can offer. Or if you just want some coaching, tips, got any questions or want help with anything, feel free to add me to msn or send me a mail at:

[email protected]

ps, I'll be helping 5-10 a week, I'm afraid I don't have time for more than that. So if too many people try adding my msn, I'll accept 10 a week, maybe more, depending on my schedule :-)

hober

Il be your coach drizz, i only charge 5% of what you make. Lets go

unimatrixx

Nice post and stuff, but if people have any intention of playing poker online i'd recommend them to play on Pokerstars or any other distributer recommended by Pokernews.com. Also the bonuses on these sites are higher and more trustworthy.

door-to-door salesman  ???

DrizztyGIRL

Actually pokerstars offers the worst, and no rakeback, and their vip system only benefits mid stake or high stakes rollers. And lesser networks, like this one, still has over 20.000 ppl constantly on it, but offers better deals to attract customers <3

Colenzoo

I expected at least a sexleg advert with a bonus keylogger, or something with first sex teacher with sexleg, but damn, it is just a disguised rubbish poker advert. Disgusted to see your shameless and selfish ways of trying to do such a pitiful thing on our forums, shame on you, shame on you and begone now you pathetic person.

Quote from: DrizztyGIRL on September 23, 2008, 02:43:11 AMActually *some poker site* offers the worst, and no rakeback, and their vip system only benefits mid stake or high stakes rollers. And lesser networks, like this one, still has over 20.000 ppl constantly on it, but offers better deals to attract customers <3
I seriously hope you failed whoring yourself out to attract customers, your old guildies, for some low internet poker company by using your silly wow 'reputation' on our forums, people like you seem to amaze me more and more on how low you can sink and what ways you go to sink so damn low. You are truly pathetic and miserable <3

ps. you are no guild 'friend' at all, now fuck off if I wasn't clear enough ;)

DrizztyGIRL

I think, you kinda showing one of your true faces. That's retarded and showing lack of intelligence. Nothing in the text was a lie, you're the bad person mate, never though you'd be this narrow minded and hateful.

I gave 100% for the guild when I was in it, flasks everyday, max with pots, attempting to be #1 on dmg for 2 years, wasn't greedy and was a team player. Even when we switched town, had no access to internet I went to a internettcafe 4 days a week for 4 months, always grinding 2-3 hours after raid for the next one, in wow I was extremly good at training ppl in pvp, duels etc, when i changed game, i had this canny ability to train ppl in that aswell.

You know nothing of me, and ur the one showing how disgusting you can be. Lowering yourself to verbal assaults, personal insults and accusations taken out of your ass is retarded and down right mean. Fair enough if you think it's some scam, you don't approve, but don't judge someone you know nothing about.

Best Regards a disappointed Norwegian (not at the post being removed, not at the opinions, but the verbal assaults by colenzoo)

ps, What pissed me off the most was the way you said I felt about Infamous, fucking retarded, I spent 2 years of my life in the guild, and put in all of me in it. And so what if I advertise for poker, when it's free 50dollar, and I  even write everyone who loses that shouldn't go into poker, it's just so far out there. Never had such a fast grudge and hate towards anyone in my life.

Right now it feels like i despise you, but that's just temporary, and ill feel silly and childish tomorrow.

Think I'll stop

DrizztyGIRL

ps, I'm a much better person than you'll ever be mate =(

doomcuddlerstabby

So your super poker scheme will win me tons of money, stop baldness, increase my penis size and all for the low low price of $999.99?

Which Nigerian bank do I send my money to?
Quote from: Thelegend on December 18, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
they were talking beastiality and everything!

Scary scary stuff.

My conclusion: I like it.

DrizztyGIRL

No it won't =(

It's just a game, wich is really hard to master, and have a skillcap x10000 higher than wow, but people who're really skillful in games, usually do sick good in it, because the majority of the population think it's "luck" and alot of narrow minded ppl react like Colenzoo and such.

t.t

Colenzoo

If your definition of a good person is trying to sign people up for your poker schemes for your own benefit, then clearly you're super man.

ps. I am not talking about the beautiful game of poker here, I am talking about you trying to whore yourself for an internet poker company with nothing but your own gains by abusing an old guild forum. I would fold if I were you.

carl

I hope Colenzoo was joking with the last line as shown by the ;), that's all I will say on the previous post. That said, advertising a poker betting site on the forums is a bit random?

Edit: A simple, sorry no advertising is allowed on the forums would have been enough! :)
- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

carl

Merged and locked - Please take up any issues with Dudevon on the advertising policy on the forums as he pays for the hosting for it. :)
- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []: