Main Menu

Hello Infamous!!

Started by Kili, December 29, 2009, 08:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kili

Hello Dear members of Infamous!!

Hope you all had an awesome Christmas! Wishing you and your family a great New Year and may it be special!!

Hope all is well! You guys doing well with raiding still? Whats new?

Lots of love
Kili x

Fin

Majeng

Happy new year Kili ! :D

You havnt missed out much here..
Onyxia is back.. (funny)

Hope all is fine with you !

Kraeshi

There, you're Guild Friend now Kili.
Happy New Year to you too! Hope you had a very very Merry Christmas. :)

Kili

Urbz

Hai Kili, that's been quite awhile. I hope you're doing alright, nice to hear from you anyhow!

Beste wensen voor 2010!  ;)

Waiting for Diablo III

Cylia

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

Kili's back for the new year to troll sam. Log to post too, it should be a good year.
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

deemin

Hello precious, where do i send your scarlet rubies?
"When i get nerfed, i stop being nerfed and be awesome instead. True story"

Thunderdog

Hai kili! Hope things are going well your end.... How come you're posting on the public forum? :D

TD

doomcuddlerstabby

Some evil mod probably removed her access to the rest of the forums.

Oh, and hi Kili, how's life?
Quote from: Thelegend on December 18, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
they were talking beastiality and everything!

Scary scary stuff.

My conclusion: I like it.

SwiftJustice

Hi Kili! still living in Bristol?!?!

Kili

Ye swift still in brissle but moved to Airpoint. Southville looking towards Clifton suspension bridge it's awesome got running track on my roof. U still in bath?

Kili

Ye doom is right. Had access removed hence posted general! Anyways all is well with me! Hope all is good for u guys!! I still work for Airbus! Free tickets in September if u fancy airshow! Just gimme a buzz!

SwiftJustice

Quote from: Kili on March 03, 2010, 10:23:53 PM
Ye swift still in brissle but moved to Airpoint. Southville looking towards Clifton suspension bridge it's awesome got running track on my roof. U still in bath?

Nope, I moved to Bristol too. Just moved house from Clifton to Filton but never there anyway, pretty much live in Kiev/Munich these days!