Main Menu

PvP movie

Started by Cylia, July 28, 2008, 01:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo

dudevon

really cool movie. i love your videos with the text explaining whats going on.
The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Cylia

Quote from: dudevon on July 28, 2008, 10:31:23 AMreally cool movie. i love your videos with the text explaining whats going on.

Yeah, arena and pve movies are usually really boring to watch without comments, especially, as Chav said in the realm forum, when you're watching a different class than your own or watching a boss that you haven't done or whatever.

Thanks for watching and all =D

Oh and I didn't bother writing some kinda description here because there's one on WCM! hihi

Flowtop

cylia <3

be water my friend cause it can flow  :D

Myshra

nice to understand some of the strats you use, btw you can use aloft if you want better hp bars above peoples' heads, makes it a lot easier in crowds i find.

Cylia

Quote from: Myshra on July 28, 2008, 12:13:08 PMnice to understand some of the strats you use, btw you can use aloft if you want better hp bars above peoples' heads, makes it a lot easier in crowds i find.

Thanks, I'll try that

Murwen

Next time do one with half the resolution for us that dont really care that much about full res movies :p

Cosmo

That 5v5 was boring and the 3v3 was ok, at least compared to the 2v2s which was fun to watch. gj

Sjo