Quitting infamous and WoW

Started by dia, July 21, 2008, 06:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dia

Hi Guys.

Im gonna make this short. I quit Infamous today, and will soon quit raiding altogether and soon WoW also. The reason for this is twofold; firstly I felt ultimately I wasnt up to your high standards as a player. In raids I felt abit stressed out as a trialist; and when I fucked up on Felymyst a week ago by dying a couple of times I felt like a right twat.

Secondly, today I have just been offered a new job working full time in the centre of London. As a result of this, I will have to spend a considerable amount of time commuting and traveling around the country, which will eventually mean I will be unable to attend the vast majority of raids.

I hope you dont feel that I have fucked you around; believe me this wasnt a rash decision and I talked things through with Cant beforehand and we agreed it was for the best. I sincerely hope you manage to find a good replacement for me ASAP; and I wish you all the best in getting the Alliance 1st on KJ.

Anyway, sorry about all this and I wish everyone in the guild all the best for the future.

hollow

Shame it didn't work out, you seemed like a decent guy & english!  ;D

GL with your new job

Taznavarah

good luck on sporregar :D

but bleh... have fun and take care mate
[URL=[url="http://imageshack.us"]http://imageshack.us[/url]][/URL]

franchise

good luck fella! Join the I stab casual massive

oh did u leave the server too? :P

carl

- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

Urbz

Take care Dia, was fun to have you around eventhough a bit short!  :-\
GL with your new job  :D

Waiting for Diablo III

Belly

./cry

Stay safe and have fun at your new job!
Hopefully you'll have time to play later on and then you know where to find us!

/cheers!
Never argue with idiots. They just bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Colenzoo

Good luck at your new job dia, shame to see you go, but totally understandable, hope it works out :)

Much love, was an honour to have you in the raids <3

doomcuddlerstabby

Good luck in your new job.

Waltzing straight into top end content can be stressful. I for one don't feel fucked around so no worries.
Quote from: Thelegend on December 18, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
they were talking beastiality and everything!

Scary scary stuff.

My conclusion: I like it.

Jamo

Cosmo

Solaris

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.