"Incredible warrior tricks" By Swifty - music used?

Started by Nudi, August 22, 2006, 12:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudi

First of all, i haven't seen much videos by Infamous guild, but looks like you guys rock! I will for sure check out Chipman's upcoming pvp video, the preview looked cool.

Anyways, as the subject says, i am searching for what music Swifty is using in his video "Incredible warrior tricks"?
All song names would be great, but i'm mainly after the one starting when he/you are fighting FF and ending when the fight against Venge starts.  :)

Thanks.

dudevon

The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Primula

hober

he says it if you read the damn comments on the movie page -.-

Although I know for a fact the first song used is "apocalyptica - Path Vol 2 (feat Sandra Nasic)" , which OWNS cause she is from Guano Apes

Nudi

Movie page?
i wouldn't have posted this if i read that =) - are we in a bad mood today? I was only asking.

- Thanks reply # 1 and 2

hober

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=26232

Also by the way to embarrass you further, you're actually asking the wrong guild.

This is Infamous - Outland (EU)
lololololol

Nudi

opus

hober

Nudi

I bet.  ;D
I read Swifty's comment at the movie page and found the songs, ty. I'm off again, I won't disturb the wrong guild anymore.

Good luck with further events and pvp.

franchise

5 gms in our time i think? though eli and johntravolta left/quit :[

sam

Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

Anfelt

"His not a noob, he got a 60 alt"

Chem

3x12=36
2x12=24
1x12=12
0x12=18

traxx

/trolled

How can you kill the one wich has no life?
DUDEVON: sorry traxx. i edited your sig cause it was too fucking big. seriously Tongue