I'm Sorry - Aranik, Ryan, Kimzz

Started by dudevon, June 08, 2008, 11:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dudevon

guys i deleted your forum account while i was sorting some permission on the forums. please re-register and i'll add your account back :( as i said, i've done some silly things before but this just tops it :P
The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Jamo

who gave this fuckin cowboy forum admin

Kimzz

lol had to rejoin to see this =P Giiiive access back! :D

log

add teve to the list of bungled accounts

tevebord

never in my life have I felt more abandoned than when I realized my account was gone. I demand full access back!

Kimzz

Quote from: tevebord on June 09, 2008, 07:37:22 AMnever in my life have I felt more abandoned than when I realized my account was gone. I demand full access back!

QFT!!!

carl

My note is so true, I only ever managed to accidentally* delete Sam's account.
- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

dudevon

haha carl.

sorry guys, Kyle and Ryan remain :D

sam

dudevon how about less of the forum nazi more of the sending my gems like u said u would last night u sorry excuse for an irishman
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

hober

Thank god I didnt lose my account. I spent ages spamming to get this post count

dudevon

Quote from: sam on June 09, 2008, 01:29:44 PMdudevon how about less of the forum nazi more of the sending my gems like u said u would last night u sorry excuse for an irishman

read the gem thread sam.

sam

I gave you specific instructions last night before I logged off DUDvon

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

dudevon

Quote from: sam on June 09, 2008, 01:54:05 PMI gave you specific instructions last night before I logged off DUDvon

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
if you want the gems now, use your badges ffs

sam

My badges pay for my repair bills for wipe nights because you have set the limit FAR too low for plate wearers. This is also further inflated due to your shocking ninja pulls.

Lolly