Main Menu

Sirs/Sirettes.

Started by Omoplata, December 12, 2008, 10:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omoplata

I'm merely a rogue who wanders the vast depths of Azeroth, yearning to stab (with noble intentions of course) the filth that is known only as "The Horde". Once lost in the realm of Spinebreaker away from the love and affection of my trusted friend and ally, Colenzoo - I have come back to Outland, to assist you all in attaining true glory for the alliance. If that means stabbing this Lich King fellow in the face with my mace, then so be it.

I will leave you with this picture of a pancake. It is the greatest of all pancakes.

-The noble rogue

Coopsy

surely thats not real? it looks like its made from clay! (albeit yummy clay)
Erestor - Too young? thats like having too much money

Omoplata

It is as real as my love for pancakes.
-The noble rogue

Murwen

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

more importantly you can't stab with a mace
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Omoplata

Quote from: LEVEL65-TRUMBLE on December 13, 2008, 10:27:34 AMmore importantly you can't stab with a mace

Pay no attention to this post. It is propaganda peddled by Hunters to blacken the noble name of rogues. I will have none of it.
-The noble rogue

Coopsy

Quote from: Omoplata on December 13, 2008, 02:10:00 PM
Quote from: LEVEL65-TRUMBLE on December 13, 2008, 10:27:34 AMmore importantly you can't stab with a mace

Pay no attention to this post. It is propaganda peddled by Hunters to blacken the noble name of rogues. I will have none of it.

bloody hunters! :X

AceRimmer

Mmrmrmm.... Pancakes....

On a similar note, I had waffles in Hyde Park yesterday, and they were good.

Coopsy

Quote from: AceRimmer on December 15, 2008, 12:08:14 PMMmrmrmm.... Pancakes....

On a similar note, I had waffles in Hyde Park yesterday, and they were good.

i want waffles!

actually, i want dutch strupewaffles and a cuppa tea!

Aegis

Organise a lan and then a Stroopwaffel Shady dealer will arrive with boxes full of joy and sugar.

saTchmo

Quote from: Aegis on December 15, 2008, 01:41:14 PMOrganise a lan and then a Stroopwaffel Shady dealer will arrive with boxes full of joy and sugar.

And we will wait for a year for the LAN video.
We should make it an annual tradition :D
Ignatus ][ Gnome Fire Mage Extraordinaere

unimatrixx

Quote from: saTchmo on December 15, 2008, 01:41:55 PM
Quote from: Aegis on December 15, 2008, 01:41:14 PMOrganise a lan and then a Stroopwaffel Shady dealer will arrive with boxes full of joy and sugar.

And we will wait for a year for the LAN video.
We should make it an annual tradition :D

There are rumours there is no footage at all..