Lich King 10 Heroic

Started by scottw, April 23, 2010, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottw

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

what was your world ranking on this, grats team.  :P :-* :-*
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Ackie

Nuts. I want the honour of being the first melee on the planet to get on that next kill.

Skruffie

The music you've used in this move is just pure epic. I was wondering if you were willing to share the name of the first song :3

Idras

Quote from: Skruffie on June 18, 2010, 01:18:54 AM
The music you've used in this move is just pure epic. I was wondering if you were willing to share the name of the first song :3

Arnej - They Need Us
Arnej - They Need Us (Club Edit) (FULL - HQ)

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

I call Idras the trance man
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Calmcacil

Gratz to this kill!

I ove your video. Think the best Lich King 10-man I've seen!

I would be grateful if someone could tell me which addon makes the announcements in the middle (example: °°°Defile on YOU°°°)

scottw

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Cheesus

Shhhhhh you arent supposed to tell anyone our super secret bossmod

or about VBM

Calmcacil

Thanks a lot!

You made my day ;)

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

You must of had a slow day.

SwiftJustice

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

I'll save everyone the bother of googling that and it means murder of royalty.

SwiftJustice

I only know one person more stupid than you trumblol and TDevil is long gone.