Infamous VS Deathbringer Saurfang (heroic 25)

Started by Topcat, February 26, 2010, 02:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myshra

Nezma

Only watched briefly from work.... looks like such a boring fight when it is so expertly executed :D

Topcat

Agreed. It's a text book example of perfect execution.

Cheesus

Nerf the vid Topcat, love the intro and like the track, just the type of Jungle/DnB I like :)

ranj

Cosmo

opus

hmm, that does look like a tremendously dull fight when done without problems... a massive bundle with some adds and huge damage spikes.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Nezma

Quote from: opus on February 26, 2010, 10:35:54 PM
hmm, that does look like a tremendously dull fight when done without problems... a massive bundle with some adds and huge damage spikes.

Problem is, either you get it just right (like that) or its pretty much going to be a hillarious wipe.

Niss

I didn't know perfect execution involves tank dying in the middle of fight. :P

Ackie

I actually spent most of it watching the way the raid frames move in that ultra cool way they do!

sam

awful boring movie apart from the 1st 20 seconds which were genius.
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

karuki

Quote from: Ackie on March 01, 2010, 08:11:36 AM
I actually spent most of it watching the way the raid frames move in that ultra cool way they do!
there is only 3 paladins on the raid frames if you look carefully enough

Beaks

Nice vid, good to see from a hunter POV. What raid frame is that you are using btw? I've so far kept using the inbuilt one as cant find one i prefer.