SWTOR Forum Access - PM Marrocu/Pika

Started by Pikachu, February 07, 2012, 09:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikachu

Just to prevent ppl getting hassled

If u need access for SWTOR please msg marrocu (or me)

Green

Or me ;)

(added Rumpatron incase he messaged one of you two so far)
Lecavalier - Druid // Celestica - Mercenary
Ten percent luck. Twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure. Fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Kayama

"Do not argue with idiots... they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

I lost my access to browse humorous posts in SWTOR.

Please give it back TEAM EU.
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

opus

Me too, my freebie code never arrived and work is being a cunt, but I do hope to play this at some point and I'll know to not bother when people stop posting in the forum for it!