Main Menu

Hello Infamous!!

Started by Kili, December 29, 2009, 08:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kili

Oh bit of a drastic change Clifton to Filton. I work in Filton. U still doing the same job?! I'm running the 10k in May! Might see u at airport lol they moved our flights to Germany from filton to bristol airport

Metsajeesus

Was reading wow-europe's Outland forums just out of boredom, shitty weather here at the moment and got onto this forum, somehow i remembered the log-in and pass from years back when i made this forum acc and then i saw familiar faces so i though would be nice to say hello to Kili, Combathealer, Majeng, Cylia, Taz, Navras, Ciola.. must be 2-3 years now i haven't played. hope you're all doing great! World cup is soon here (im crossing my fingers for Netherlands and England obviously) and Chelsea made a historic double, what a football season. was nice to hear from you all, tschüs!:)

yours,
Metsa

Majeng

Hello Metsa..

Yeah, was ages ago, you quit like around Sunwell times right?
And since sweland sucks in football I might cross my fingers for England, but just might.. :P
United deserves those titles and you know it Metsa.. :)

And, are you in south africa? :o

combathealer

lol! metsajesus! barely remember you  , but you were cool! i think , yeah you were cool! hi !

Metsajeesus

yeah i quit right after sunwell release, made few wipes there but nothing more. and im not in south africa, will be watching the games from television -perhaps in the future cups though.

devi

scottw

omg its a 2 year old thread

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

devi

whatever ! im just slow at replying

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

I think I bought him to the forums... :D :popcorn: :drums: :police:
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

doomcuddlerstabby

Quote from: Thelegend on December 18, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
they were talking beastiality and everything!

Scary scary stuff.

My conclusion: I like it.

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

Gosh darn-it! I think I was owed that.

:popcorn: :drums: :police:
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Javo