INFAMOUS VIDEO COLLECTION

Started by scottw, May 01, 2007, 05:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fin

ah yeah the list is out of order on the front page, I assumed that Muru would be after kael, Brut and Fel ;)

scottw

Quote from: Fin on September 19, 2008, 01:56:06 PMah yeah the list is out of order on the front page, I assumed that Muru would be after kael, Brut and Fel ;)

oops i didnt realise i changed the order, ill change it =)

my mum isnt here for the next 2 weeks so i wont get too much moaning. ill try and get everything editted without interruptions : p

basically i work around the fact i only have 10gb of free hdd space at any one time so its quite hard to do things :x

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Buckleberry

full bags, full hd, its always something with you!

hober

and yet still no lan video. No know what forget even making one. its too late now

Aegis

Quote from: hober on September 19, 2008, 08:20:09 PMand yet still no lan video. No know what forget even making one. its too late now

I dont even believe that this "LAN" happened and I was there!

unimatrixx

Where is the lan-video!?!? I cant remember how i did my hair that day.

hober

Close this topic. Scott fails at delivering vids

Siona

I've decided to edit my KJ movie, because i wanted to get rid of 25 GB frapsed .avi already.
Consider it as a temp movie, until Duke Nukem Forever comes out and Scott releases his one  :P
Crap music, lame effects, large filesize, enjoy.

http://files.filefront.com/infamous+KJwmv/;11934001;/fileinfo.html

------- Mage tank is VIABLE -------

Jamo

adnan ive said this since the first time i heard it in craftwerk, your voice is so soothing FOYV FUUURR TREEE much love

Fin

Nice vid Siona ;)

odd aspect ratio though, especially knowing that your original footage was taken in 16:9 and yet the final result was 4:3?

Siona

the original footage was 4:3 too, since i cant fraps in 16:9 due my old monitor :/ but planning to buy a widescreen one before xmas :)
i tried to make it to be closer to 16:9, so i moved my chat and fubar off the screen, that's why it might seems odd.
anyway, i'm glad u liked it  :D

------- Mage tank is VIABLE -------

Fin

hober

Now thats a boss video.

Scott start taking notes

especially the bit where the vid is released before the expansion comes out

Mal

Jamo

nothing wrong with the music either :p