Main Menu

Ello

Started by Fluclox, July 06, 2010, 09:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluclox

Well, im a mate of Flyxx's. Figured I would post here. Im thinking of realm switching during cataclysm and may be looking for a guild. If a spot is open in the future, wouldnt mind joining. Can join with any char, currently got a holy paladin, death knight, warlock and shaman. Takes absolutely no effort to level any char up though, so if a spot is open for cataclysm then let me know.

Warlocks my main, shaman my 2nd char, followed by DK then the holy pala. I tend to heal mainly nowadays as thats what pugs tend to fail at most, and when I raid with the guild they always need healers, so im generally just on my shaman.

Flyxx can vouch for me as a player im sure. If he doesnt i'll break his skull into pieces when I see him  8)

Anyway, thats all. Toodles

Ackie

I'm suprised you openly admit you're his friend.

Fluclox

Whats with the link?

And yeah, I can admit im his friend, known him so damn long now. Known him about 9 years, thankfully only online as I may vomit at how he looks like irl.

combathealer

if you can post a picture of flyx , i'll get you a guild invite mate , np

Ackie

Chombat, I actually have a picture of Flyx. Whats it worth to you?

Fluclox

Sorry, he doesnt fit inside a picture frame.

I used to have one that he sent me of his prom, with him in a suit made out of what looked like sufficient material for a parachute, next to what looked like ugly girls and a limo.

Was on my old PC and I lost it though.

combathealer

Quote from: Ackie on July 07, 2010, 04:53:12 PM

ackie , you have deserted team infamous , your information aint worth anything unless its information about when you will back " if its in a near future "

imagine that im uzimaki naruto , and you are itachi sasuke , and you left me and team kakashi :(

Ackie

Quote from: combathealer on July 08, 2010, 03:45:33 PM
Quote from: Ackie on July 07, 2010, 04:53:12 PM

ackie , you have deserted team infamous , your information aint worth anything unless its information about when you will back " if its in a near future "

imagine that im uzimaki naruto , and you are itachi sasuke , and you left me and team kakashi :(

Implying I'm going to reroll a shaman, kill Niss and overthrow wherever the outland server is based.

Fluclox

Kiss a polish person? Are you insane? You dont know where theyve been.

Fluclox

Btw I hear your server sucks more dick than Flyxx's sister on wednesdays, due to long queue times to actually log on. This true?

Floriel

Not true anymore. Does flyxx have a sister? Pictures please. Oh yeah, and pics on flyxx too would be appreciated.

Fluclox

Never got a pic of the sister, trying to find the one of Flyxx right now, its probably somewhere in my folders, which have quite a lot of crap in them.

And what you mean not anymore? Lots of xfers or something?

Ackie

Able to provide pictures of both Andrew and Stephanie.

Taking bids. Starting at 1x "katt" t-shirt from Floriel.

Fluclox

Ah, Stephanie. I knew it began with an S, but I was leaning towards Sarah.