Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: INFAMOUS VIDEO COLLECTION
Last post by Odrareg - September 27, 2011, 12:34:43 AM
i only watched anub and kt :D
Last post by Dacster - September 27, 2011, 12:30:39 AM
Anyone who can watch all that in one sitting is some sort of god.
Last post by Cailen - September 26, 2011, 11:31:36 PM
Nice backpeddling Scott.
Last post by Sadb - September 26, 2011, 11:28:05 PM
nice current content video you got there scott
Last post by scottw - September 26, 2011, 11:14:04 PM
General Discussion / Re: L2Ptv Video Submissions
Last post by ChrisL2Ptv - September 26, 2011, 06:07:49 PM
Our start up has just been backed by private investors. We're looking to start paying contributors for content once 4.3 hits PTR. We're also now doing HD video hosting check out L2Ptv.com to see how you can submit a video.

What kind of videos are we looking for?

First is Strategy... The strategy video deals with the boss fight it's self. It's quick over view of boss mechanics and how to deal with them. This is mainly meant for the raid leader or some one who just wants a general over view. Along with this will be achievement video for each and every raid boss encounter.

The second type of video is Class Guides... These video talks about how to gear your character, your talent specs, gemming, forging, DPS rotation and priority systems in short everything you'll need to know to play your class effectively. We're currently talking with some world renowned theory crafters to create videos for us. Most people are visual learners being able to see the correct rotations as well as having the excel sheets of DPS rotations help.

The third type of video is Class PoV... The class videos are the nitty gritty details geared towards your class in each and every boss fight. You'll be able to see move for move, step for step, how the best of the best do the things they do. Along with this we'll have the player doing a voice over of the video discussing his or her thought process and reasoning for every major thing done in the fight. Think ESPN play break downs. The hows and whys for each boss as each and every spec in the game.

For more details email me at [email protected]
General Discussion / Re: Hey Up Cunts
Last post by opus - September 25, 2011, 12:23:52 AM
Way to go forgetting your glorious leader, you stinking northern fuckbag.
General Discussion / Re: Question (I Stab Your Face...
Last post by LEVEL65-TRUMBLE - August 30, 2011, 03:31:11 PM
You could try befriending Istabbers, they're all decent people, even Tdog  :popcorn: :drums: :police:
Last post by Bromacia - August 30, 2011, 09:28:51 AM
Ok thanks for the response, good luck with raiding and such!
Last post by Ackie - August 29, 2011, 11:27:03 PM
Mad props on the name though. That's cool.