INFAMOUS VIDEO COLLECTION

Started by scottw, May 01, 2007, 05:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erestor

Cthun was fking pro. so fking happy :D
me pulling cthun while buffin. the good old days ^^

kinda miss raiding when i think about that shit

franchise

Quote from: Erestor on May 02, 2007, 01:29:31 PMCthun was fking pro. so fking happy :D
me pulling cthun while buffin. the good old days ^^

kinda miss raiding when i think about that shit

I look back on AQ as my favourite time raiding too. Loved everything about the place (even ouro). It was also the time when Infamous changed from a fairly successful but casual guild into a bit of a hardcore raiding behemoth. In my opinion it went too far in Naxx, but that was kind of forced by the nature of the instance :[

I think my fav 1st kill was Huhu as it was the first kill of any real meaning for us in AQ, and that video from Chav was awesome.

I missed out on the first cthun kill (the first attempt i had missed) but coops sent me a text and i was walking round the pub with a big grin on my face, and couldnt really tell any one else there why.

Myshra

i miss the money rolling and the amusement it brought.

Erestor

lets go back to AQ tbh.

Touldane

Ye, first Huhuran kill was a really good kill, no deaths until the very last seconds.

Mysh, I still got the epic post you wrote after C'Thun kill: here.

Btw, it's less than 2 weeks to Inf 2 year raiding anniversary. (May 15th)

Touldane aka. FronK

franchise

Nice read :) got the shivvers reading the end bit. Coopsy really is/was a waste of space lololol.

Erestor

thank god trumble wasnt in the guild.  

Marrocu

Fucking loved the old skool raiding from early mc to the hardcore ending off naxx. Someone still has Jinx's mc movie that one was the best tbh .

hober

Chem was the worst Raiding DJ ever! omg hi thats me in the video!

Jinx

Infamous - Bladefist movie

best ever KEKFACE

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

Quote from: Erestor on May 02, 2007, 05:15:09 PMthank god trumble wasnt in the guild. Ã, 

w/e!

i remember a time in aq40 were progression couldn't be done without the trumbster
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Jinx

franchise

go finish the jinx movie you bummer

Primula