Main Menu

AQ20 gold runs

Started by Tyr, November 27, 2006, 11:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatori

Quote from: other-james-stole-my-name on November 28, 2006, 02:45:14 PMSorry but this idea is copyright "me", touch it and I'll sue... unless you admit that my idea was pro and you just suck for doubting it. Term is "pirates runs" btw, at least get that right.
ooooooooooooooooo
Sour grapes :D
[url="http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png"]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png[/url][/img]

other-james-stole-my-name

Quote from: Ivrinielhow about people pull their fingers out of their arse and just join the dkp runs?

They got help getting their books, some even got books for their alts, and now they're not helping the others to get their books, unless they get money?
Seriously wtf is it with this attitude. Ever tought that maybe, just maybe some people just join stuff to help others?

WHA HAPPEN IVRI? U CHANGE MAN, U CHANGE! :( :( :(

franchise

who are you 'other-james-stole-my-name' and irvinel, sorry i got a bit confused who was who. Im guessing irvinel is sinisters, and james is union?

Tyr

Quote from: franchise on November 29, 2006, 09:56:58 AMwho are you 'other-james-stole-my-name' and irvinel, sorry i got a bit confused who was who. Im guessing irvinel is sinisters, and james is union?

otherjamesstolemyname is Hedera, currently Union, soon to be Sinisters, but atm Ex-sinisters.
Ivriniel is pro, but next to that he's Thrain, d0rf warrior with r10 gear an Severance, with a mage alt that has 640 spelldmg :P

Hedera, aka other-james-stole-my-name, is running union pirate runs for aq20.
Seems he's a bit upset that we came up with a cheaper sheme to simply have fun in aq20, using resources from both inf and sini, seeing not enough people from either guild alone can be arsed :P

I guess he has some inf customers and fears losing money!!!!!!

James, why don't you stop being a cunt, and apply?

Green

Union's runs are more money, save my spot james.
So i can spend it in our own bwls whenever i have time
Lecavalier - Druid // Celestica - Mercenary
Ten percent luck. Twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure. Fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

other-james-stole-my-name

Not really fussed, TBH! Just couldn't let this pass without a  "I told you so"!

Tyr

Quote from: other-james-stole-my-name on November 29, 2006, 01:44:15 PMNot really fussed, TBH! Just couldn't let this pass without a  "I told you so"!

Totally different thing tough!
Guild only runs for money seem silly, but if you need two guilds Gold works better than dkp.
If it's a guild only run i'd expect people to join to help the guild (and ofc earn dkp for ZG idols :P).

Chem

Go post your petty whines on other peoples forums or in pm's kthx.
3x12=36
2x12=24
1x12=12
0x12=18