Main Menu

You guys rock

Started by Cloudstrife, August 21, 2006, 12:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloudstrife

Ok the first i ever heard of your guild was infamous just pwned us all in WSG.
This was on Darkspear my first wow sever my first wow toon an tauren warrior.
Well long story short i got bored and tried every diffrent class there is finding melee classes the best.
Horde got very boring so i quit wow about 2 months later i found warcraftmovies siting on my old desktop so i jump on and watched a few of them the only outstanding one was Infamous Palladin Chipman!!!!! after being convinced by friends that pallys own i swicthed and played on shattered hand sever. I got to lvl 46 then BOOM patch 1.9 the pally nurf after that i got to lvl 50 and stoped finding the new talents Cr*p. So i tried many diffrent classes and ended up playing warriors.
I am now lvl 58 and almsot 60, most of the people duel say im great (may be false hope) but yes so i hope to get 60 and get good at pvp.

The whole reson for this post is when i get lvl 60 and some gear i wish to duel you guys i will either copy over or maybe on the PTR and see how good i realy am.

I have watched most of your movies and many other guilds movie and have come to a conclusion you ARE the BEST PVP guild out there not jsut because you own BGs or what not, not even that you guys have some great pvp movies, Its the point that you both place fear into the eye of the horde but can also become friends with them and do not hold grudges

Just one question to ask you:

WHO IS YOUR BEST/WORST HORDE NEMISIS

hober

wrong infamous.

Although im assumin you watched that warrior vid (from infamous on darkspear) and I have to agree he is awesome xD

Myshra

Please, research a little first.

Chipman I guess is a 60 paladin.  So that leaves us with this chap: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/930049 on darkspear.  We are not on darkspear.  On top of that please consider your language on a forum, everyone knows your 14 from your writing, you could at least try to hide it.

edit: beaten by an irishman :(

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

brownosing only works when you do it to the right people.

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Orban

WHO IS YOUR BEST/WORST HORDE NEMISIS

Devildoll.
IM IN UR AKOUNT; SHARDING UR PURPLZ

cele

Orban

sam

lvl 50 vicki beat devildoll in a duel
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

sam

Quote from: Myshra on August 21, 2006, 12:53:00 PMPlease, research a little first.

Chipman I guess is a 60 paladin.  So that leaves us with this chap: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/930049 on darkspear.  We are not on darkspear.  On top of that please consider your language on a forum, everyone knows your 14 from your writing, you could at least try to hide it.

edit: beaten by an irishman :(

ahaha
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

cele

dont listen to them, welcome young traveller to the european guild nr. 1.
hope you will enjoy your stay and shit. we are the one and only infamous that you have heard so much about

Tubbins

man, already being cruel to orban, cut some slack he's new!!

-t

hober

Quote from: Tubbins on August 24, 2006, 08:09:43 PMman, already being cruel to orban, cut some slack he's new!!

-t

3) If you "sign" your posts, you will be mocked.  You have a profile in which you can and should put all relevant information such that it already appears next to every post.  Personally I think the mockery itself and the herd mentality that gives rise to it are as stupid as the thing being mocked, but nevertheless, you don't want to type your name or your initials or some fancy symbol at the bottom of every post.  People here will probably ignore what you posted and just make fun of you.  It's like being a fat kid.

Tubbins

im too lazy to go into my profile and make a signature, incidentally im also too lazy to post with my full name which happens to be theo, you may call me that hober.

Tubbins

I also suck for not reading your advice on not to get mocked :(

Orban