I love you drizztygirl

Started by sam, September 24, 2008, 08:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam

Who cares colenzoo if drizz wants to post some link to a dire poker site, even if it is so he gets some free credit?

Since when did you become the law lol, I guess cos drizz hasn't shown you any "OMG <3" that it is your duty to become politically correct.

Maybe you were just in a bad mood or something because snorky didnt give you any roleplay head in deeprun tram last night, who knows?

Maybe you should have a go at ignatus for his please like me runs or please get me a wow beta key run whilst u are at it u fkin chimp.

Hello drizzty

The real reason i posted this is to ask if its true that Rawrr is having a baby and kimzz is the dad and they going to call it Gruul if its a boy and belinda if its a girl??

much <3

your best friend sam.
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

Cylia

Quote from: sam on September 24, 2008, 08:53:18 AMThe real reason i posted this is to ask if its true that Rawrr is having a baby and kimzz is the dad and they going to call it Gruul if its a boy and belinda if its a girl??

much <3

your best friend sam.

lol

unimatrixx

Where is your new goodbye post with me in it?!?!

franchise

Colenzos reply was pretty harsh. I'm sure no one doubts Drizz's commitment to the guild. Was a great player.
and fuck off with the nazi thread locking ADMIN SKUM TYNANNUS!

unimatrixx

Quote from: franchise on September 25, 2008, 12:26:34 PMColenzos reply was pretty harsh. I'm sure no one doubts Drizz's commitment to the guild. Was a great player.
and fuck off with the nazi thread locking ADMIN SKUM TYNANNUS!

No doubt he was a great player but no reason to exploit that to farm pokerplayers for his own personal wellness. It sounds like Drizz commited himself to a pyramid scheme, that's pretty common these days and tbh Drizz really has the profile to fall in the vulnerable category* for people whome create such things.

*As he said he was looking for an easy way to make money.

And i concur on the locking part. Let us discuss, the forum has been quite dead lately so instead of closing stuff "Welcome the action!".

Colenzoo

QuoteColenzos reply was pretty harsh. I'm sure no one doubts Drizz's commitment to the guild. Was a great player.

Because we should cuddle people who try to promote some scheme? I am always blunt with those people and I always will, sorry if you don't like it, not my problem. Plus I never attacked his previous commitments to this guild, I shown my blunt feelings for his current ways of abusing this history for his own gain and that's deeply sad.

Thelegend

Do you know the specfics of the scheme he was promoting?  Have you assessed the competition in the same area to know that it is not the best deal?  Have you closely looked at the terms of any agreement to be sure of this?  Do you have any better suggestions for those of us who may indeed WANT to take Drizzty up on his offer of tutoring?

If not then you are basing your judgements on your own personal feelings as well as assumptions and given the nature of your resonse I personally felt you were out of line.

Mal

nobody cares get back to work peons

Thelegend

Quote from: Mal on September 25, 2008, 01:57:59 PMnobody cares get back to work peons

But..but..but..my trolling... DAMN YOU MAL

Erestor

doomcuddlerstabby

Quote from: Thelegend on September 25, 2008, 01:46:33 PMDo you know the specfics of the scheme he was promoting?  Have you assessed the competition in the same area to know that it is not the best deal?  Have you closely looked at the terms of any agreement to be sure of this?  Do you have any better suggestions for those of us who may indeed WANT to take Drizzty up on his offer of tutoring?

If not then you are basing your judgements on your own personal feelings as well as assumptions and given the nature of your resonse I personally felt you were out of line.

You don't have to be a scatologist to recongnise shit.
Quote from: Thelegend on December 18, 2008, 01:51:53 PM
they were talking beastiality and everything!

Scary scary stuff.

My conclusion: I like it.

Cosmo

unimatrixx

Quote from: Thelegend on September 25, 2008, 01:46:33 PMDo you know the specfics of the scheme he was promoting?  Have you assessed the competition in the same area to know that it is not the best deal?  Have you closely looked at the terms of any agreement to be sure of this?  Do you have any better suggestions for those of us who may indeed WANT to take Drizzty up on his offer of tutoring?

That's bullshit TL and i'm not saying this because i read your post, NO! Because of my personal feelings about you!

>:(

Thelegend

Not drunk enough to understand you Uni!  :-*