Melee: How to Sunwell part 1 OUT

Started by Cylia, April 25, 2008, 09:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cylia

Finally!

It's basicly a guide I made of how to handle the first 2 bosses in sunwell as a melee, and it's been out shining on the firstpage of WCM.com since 24:00! fuck yeah

Help yourselves xD

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=72371

Murwen

Needs more bears, fix for Felmyst movie please.

sam

I'd much rather see:

"How not to die all the time as a melee, an illustrated biography by Cylia"
Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

unimatrixx

Cylia

Quote from: sam on April 25, 2008, 11:11:57 AMI'd much rather see:

"How not to die all the time as a melee, an illustrated biography by Cylia"

yep you'd need that

Colenzoo

Awesome video Cylia, really enjoyed the whole video, especially the Kalecgos info was very useful to watch and nicely explained. Best bit of the movie was at the end with Saeros dieing due to burn after Brutallus died ;D Great editing as well for your first production, a must for any melee to stab stab stab!

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

2154 downloads so far (3,179 per day) ??? ??? ???
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Cylia

Quote from: LEVEL65-TRUMBLE on April 25, 2008, 02:40:46 PM2154 downloads so far (3,179 per day) ??? ??? ???

means it haven't been out for a day yet!

duuh :D

dudevon

really cool video. enjoyed the slow bits especially:

Buckleberry - check
Deemin - check

haha :D
The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

deemin

"When i get nerfed, i stop being nerfed and be awesome instead. True story"

Colenzoo

hahaha, didn't see this earlier on, but i am running through your bloodelf dancing scene ;D

Cylia

cheers everyone :P

you are all famous now wiee

Mal

Apparently im blind and i am in it, watching wow videos after work at 1am is bad

Cylia

Quote from: Mal on April 26, 2008, 12:43:37 AMApparently im blind and i am in it, watching wow videos after work at 1am is bad

no, it's not bad, it's hardcore!

Buckleberry