Main Menu

Grats Infamous :)

Started by pakjai, May 07, 2006, 08:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pakjai

Not sure if it was true, hope i'am not making a fool out of myself.. but I heard you guys have just conquered C'Thun. Just here to congradulate you guys! Rock on! Server first ^^

carl

- Doir, The Fat Dwarf Priest (LVL74!) and Not-fat Paladin (LVL85) -
Awaiting []:

Hicks

Coopsy

Erestor - Too young? thats like having too much money

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Hasjmeleaah

its a big dead eye now thats for sure.

Loko

Taking the lead in Outland, gj guys.

Fluo

kai

Hatori

forgot to post on here but gratz :D
[url="http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png"]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/ipkaifung.png[/url][/img]

sam

Immortal words of Lord Log, 05/11/2009: Yeah, in all fairness Sam did a lot of good for the guild, he was a really good officer....

Opus 21/07/2006: a lot of things seem to come naturally to you recently, overhealing, fucking friends over, lying... I could go on.

Ackie

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

What you meant to say Sam was:

"Server First? The new guys will never know that feeling".

ETC.
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

scottw

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.