INFAMOUS VIDEO COLLECTION

Started by scottw, May 01, 2007, 05:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cylia

Quote from: ScottW on September 03, 2008, 04:01:00 PM
Quote from: Cylia on September 03, 2008, 01:01:36 PMwhere's MY MOVIES!?

post links and i will link them. simple. the idea however is that they are movies about infamous and not just random videos created by members.

oh

well I actually advertice for our irc channel in my movies :(

hober

hober

no lan video

worst movie maker ever

UNCE UNCE UNCE ITS A BOSS MOVIE ROFL

Siona

------- Mage tank is VIABLE -------

dudevon

who has the lan footage? i can open up an ftp so you can upload it and if someone else wants a shot at editing, i think its time.
The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Erestor

CAnt

franchise

Scott is forking useless, should have let fin do it.

Fin

I have it and sent it to Jinx too.

Thing is we half edited it at the LAN itself. I'm also happy to head over Scott's to copy it onto a portable HDD or a DVD assuming the editing is all but done. Happy to let my PC or another PC render it for as long as it takes.

Fin

Still need Mu'ru and KJ vids doing.

saTchmo

Ignatus ][ Gnome Fire Mage Extraordinaere

scottw

Quote from: Fin on September 19, 2008, 10:19:36 AMStill need Mu'ru and KJ vids doing.

The M'uru video has been up for ages. I've been in the process of making the KJ video but at the same time reading 7 500 page books on networking >_<

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

dudevon

Quote from: ScottW on September 19, 2008, 01:11:43 PM
Quote from: Fin on September 19, 2008, 10:19:36 AMStill need Mu'ru and KJ vids doing.

The M'uru video has been up for ages. I've been in the process of making the KJ video but at the same time reading 7 500 page books on networking >_<
quite a read those are.
The Raid Leader- When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Thelegend

Quote from: ScottW on September 19, 2008, 01:11:43 PM

Read faster?   ;D

deemin

not available as mp3 audiobooks?
"When i get nerfed, i stop being nerfed and be awesome instead. True story"