sunwell boots and belt tokens.

Started by Bond, August 14, 2008, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bond

So it seems you dont actually need any more Rogues at the moment, in the meantime im entertaining myself with arena, and would quite like to pickup belt and boots sunwell tokens so as to run 4 set slayers bonus along with 4 set brutal bonus. I assume you have no use for them and your druid are up to the eyeballs with offspec gear, if thats the case would you consider taking me along for brutallus and felmyst - for a price i'm sure - on the offchance I could pick up the vanquisher tokens. Full consumables and concentration guarenteed. Let me know.
Thanks for reading.
-Moneypenny

scottw

We are currently discussing the idea and we have a long list of people gradually building up. We'll let you know when we come to a decision.

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Marrocu

OMG Marrocu needs boots someone play him !

Cylia

Quote from: Marrocu on August 14, 2008, 06:04:02 PMOMG Marrocu needs boots someone play him !

Can I play him in arenas too then????????

Myshra

Paradoxx

Quote from: Marrocu on August 14, 2008, 06:04:02 PMOMG Marrocu needs boots someone play him !

Too ghetto to be carried in Sunwell

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

I want bracers and boots and mace will pay 10g for each item, i have no gold
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Fin