INFAMOUS VIDEO COLLECTION

Started by scottw, May 01, 2007, 05:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odrareg

Trueheaven

Take Dnd off or i wont heal you............your a fucking cunt!.

scottw

Quote from: Trueheaven on September 27, 2011, 12:35:28 AM
Take Dnd off or i wont heal you............your a fucking cunt!.

blame xperl

healing log through insect swarm while he was offline was awesome

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

Sadb

i tryed but failed spent too much time on the floor laughing at the zooms to tanks hp

scottw

Quote from: Sadb on September 27, 2011, 01:06:36 AM
i tryed but failed spent too much time on the floor laughing at the zooms to tanks hp

thats because of the reason of him dcing if u read =) duh.

first zoom is him going offline. 2nd is the insect swarm (if you know the fight).

[2] <Lisza>: Anyways, bottom line is, as of now, I'm 13850+ achiev points, over 700 days played, full T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 in the bank, 72 feats of strength, exalted with 57 factions, over 150 pets, 145 mounts, 700$ priced rare mounts and 11/13 HC. I think it's safe to say, I'm better than 99% of you. So yeah, keep on hating, thank God jealousy doesn't kill.

JoPY

Log = The only MT who got dced every single fight!

Kraeshi

Quote from: JoPY on September 27, 2011, 01:14:47 PM
Log = The only MT who got dced every single fight!
Lies, I Inam did that as well! :p

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

I hate those grouping up fights they're really dull, no offensive y'all!
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

scottw

Odrareg

OVERLORD SCOTTW STARTED FRAPSING AGAIN YEAAAAA

Qiciste

Quote from: Odrareg on October 02, 2011, 06:00:09 PM
Infamous vs Ragnaros Heroic
In the intro there's proof that there were times during Alysrazor that I was actually alive!
Yes, you're infracted for mocking the warning, which is likely entirely unsurprising to you. Humor is a good thing, but we put warnings in threads for a reason and so we can't let people poke fun at them or I'm pretty sure the world would explode. Or something.