Thank you infamous

Started by Planeshift, January 10, 2007, 08:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEVEL65-TRUMBLE

it won't help your healing if your always in shadow form but i love you plane
One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Thrack

Gratz on the staff plane! Was a pleasure to raid with you guys and felt nice to help a pro player get his staff.  :)

Green

always a pleasure to raid with you guys aswell,

share the bare tonk love <3
Lecavalier - Druid // Celestica - Mercenary
Ten percent luck. Twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure. Fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Buckleberry

rather have datawizard in the raid then Cav next time, what a noob! :P

Cereal

Yeah the only reason why cav didnt die was because he had Trampoline kid and his special sidekick Omnia boy watching his back

Jamo

Quote from: lunarya on January 11, 2007, 01:28:01 PMwell deserved plane, and many thanks to the Sini's people for giving us our last KT kill.

we need Jamo Prim and Hober back so we can get the old pvp raids going again

good times

jamo may be back lol

Green

Quote from: Buckleberry on January 14, 2007, 10:47:58 AMrather have datawizard in the raid then Cav next time, what a noob! :P

I do use tranquility !
Lecavalier - Druid // Celestica - Mercenary
Ten percent luck. Twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure. Fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Planeshift

Cant belive this was last expansion.

Seems so long ago :o

opus

Planeshift

XD

dunno with the new expansion a month ago i started thinking about this.

opus

it's been a long time, nearly 2 years!

Erestor

what you been up to lately planeshift,   Still playing ?  cuz i havent seen u in ages

hober

Quote from: Jamo on January 14, 2007, 08:47:02 PM
Quote from: lunarya on January 11, 2007, 01:28:01 PMwell deserved plane, and many thanks to the Sini's people for giving us our last KT kill.

we need Jamo Prim and Hober back so we can get the old pvp raids going again

good times

jamo may be back lol

my god its like looking into a time machine.

fear not, I will be back for this expansion

Tyr

Quote from: Erestor on October 15, 2008, 08:36:32 AMwhat you been up to lately planeshift,   Still playing ?  cuz i havent seen u in ages

He's mostly playing his shaman called Pewz, when he doesn't have to massdispel in sunwell :P

Jamo

:DDDDDDDDDdd hober i come back every 10 minutes tbf