Infamous vs Sindragosa (25H)

Started by Woot, April 10, 2010, 04:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woot

New PoV, straight from Serbia! Enjoy!

Infamous vs Sindragosa 25H

P.S."No special effects included, will leave that for upcoming video(s) - Infamous vs ICC. Stay tuned!"

Edit: Streaming should be up in ~12hrs.
"An open mind sees the world reflected within them, but a closed mind looks for the world to be their reflection."

Siona

------- Mage tank is VIABLE -------

Woot

Milczenie Owiec - Frozen (Madonna Cover)
Suburban Tripe - Frozen Ashes
Evanescence - Whisper

First song inspired by our Polish kebab hunter! <3 Nissy!

For some reason i forgot credits at end... Maybe i accidentally erased since i do have empty space for it there >.<

Programs used Sony Vegas, Sony Soundforge and Fraps.
"An open mind sees the world reflected within them, but a closed mind looks for the world to be their reflection."

Ackie

I spent half of this trying to fault your play somewhere and I actually can't along with the fact I'm too distracted by seeing myself dual wielding one weapon. Its driving me spare.

Also makes me realise how much I love intercept!

Woot

Yes i know, im just too good to be true! : p

Ackie

pfpfpf you could be faster on stuff and get more swings in while running out of the grip!

Woot

You could be running out doing /shoot instead of smashing <ESC> on 5 debuffs! >.<

It was first kill, we all played "too" carefully i guess. Anyway, as any other man im learning till i die. Every minute, every raid im trying to advance and do stuff better, like you Ackie. You are my idol, i wanna have your babies and live long after... Maybe a house with pool and such... Would u marry me?

Avander

Nice movie, thanks for sharing it :)

Ackie

Afraid I'll have to put you on the waiting list, Woot.

Of course I'm always looking to better myself as well. Wish there was actually more to DO though aside from one encounter. Bored now. Cataclysm please.

Majeng

flyx

[19:11:52.543] Flyxx Obliterate Lord Marrowgar *18690*
[19:11:52.543] Flyxx Obliterate Lord Marrowgar *29558*

[20:04:09.244] Flyxx Howling Blast Festergut *44634*

Niss

Quote from: flyx on April 12, 2010, 10:20:02 AM
Don't forget Ruby Sanctum!!!!

can you feel the excitemen---ZzzzZzzZZ

and wtf is that Wootina? polish band covering frozen? haha

Woot

QuoteMilczenie Owiec - Frozen (Madonna Cover)

Yeah, she should be your neighbor or something!

Ackie

I've just fallen in love with the voice of this girl. Modified or not.

Majeng

How's it going with warcraftmovies, Ackie? They being silly?